Saturday, May 17, 2008
bloated, drenched, and unremarkable
Standing in judgement are those who run with the ways of the world. They see no need for alterations because their pants fit fine and their shoes shine almost as bright as their teeth in the night. Yes indeed things are working fine for all and there is no need to call, upon a better way of being today, for tomorrows fall. If no job awaits you, and there is no time to swallow, why do today what you cannot do tomorrow? 98
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
-
We are absolutely alone and completely together in our loneliness.
No comments:
Post a Comment