Friday, May 23, 2008
dance
When we dance we stare; we stare at the dreams we created long ago. We perpetuate the dream through movies and tv and we become less involved in the fulfillment of those dreams. In reality, maybe it is better for dreams to remain so. It is difficult to forget the dream you have been dreaming since you were a fish no matter how hard you wish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment