Wound through time and space they contain within the desires that serve to tantalize the spirit and tickle the soul. They attatch to, and cling to, multiple other strings. Once shaped, formatted, and properly sequestered, the patterns can be as diverse as the universe. They can make something beautiful and durable that is designed to last; as long as the initial idea remains the centerpiece of its very existence. The strength that comes from an equitable bond has only the limits set by the creators of the idea itself and this design is uniquely human in character and nature.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment