Never before has there been a time in which so much confusion has reigned all at once. I think maybe it's been this way forever; but because we have new and interesting strategies for coping with all the nonsense, we can somehow find the right buzz, through trial and error of course,to get through the production day.
The future is sub-communities. What are sub-communities? they are separate from regular communities in that they will encompass everything life has to offer under one roof. Some will be above ground and some will be below ground. Some will be both above and below ground. Each community will have owners and shareholders and each community will be responsible for the production of primary life items. Like rats people will live in levels depending on economics and type of production. There will be the Subs who prefer life underground. The mid level workers who believe in the value of a days labor. Then there will be the ruling class who will live up high in floating palaces. The year will be 2356 when these things become true.The future is the production, maintenance, and manufacturing of air. But that time is not now. Now what we have is stagnation, debt, disenfranchisement, and longing for better things. 98
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment