That's the life we have, the life we take for granted.
There is a thing in the world called the essence of man. Depending on which time frame you are looking at, the essence of man is that of greed in all its forms. This was not the intention but it is most definately the result. On the big timeline, we occupy a time of change where people are scrambling for cover under the blanket of warmth and security. This mentality is what shapes those who play and is of no use to those who do not. It's fine to want, just make sure you want in a way that is realistic and not like the one they sold long ago. That was a complete lie!
That's the life we have, the life we take for granted!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment