Wednesday, July 16, 2008
take it away samuelson
In time, back when the nights were jam packed with difficulties and sleep was a dream itself; now you see things have not changed much inside yourself. Have you noticed how you carry time with you wherever you go? Are you aware that you are a testament to time? Did you know as you get older things change? That said, why would you hold on to something that is no longer valuable to you? Did you know that you die in the end and you can't take anything with you- except anger? The Gods don't even want your anger and discontentments; jealousies and frustrations. You get to keep all that shit for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment