Tuesday, November 11, 2008
failure as winning
We should not frame our thoughts and desires around the thoughts and actions of other people. If we do this, and find similiar successes as those we follow, then what we have is a success that does not belong to us. It simply means that we can follow a pattern that has been proven to be worth while in the minds and realities of other people. That makes us dependants and nothing more. It does not take a rocket scientist to realize success from a ready made roadway. The only thing that can be accomplished in this instance is a scheduled departure from self. It means that for all that we have accomplished, we have done nothing but follow a path without picking up a single shovel full. Oh we may have lots of shovels, but I am sure we will find someone else to do the digging just like someone else did the digging and sweating for us. Either way we have the desired effect and that is all that matters as we stand in the middle of something that is truely not ours; leaving all singularity for those who fail and live in their creations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment