Sunday, December 14, 2008
sterility
I used to think weird people were attention getter's and nothing more. Then again, it is only newsworthy if it is different. However, one could argue that there is more devastation now than ever before in the news and media in general. This fact makes the level of weirdness jump a few notches to a level that is forever expanding to include not only violence, cursing and shit, nudity, drug abuse; and the list just goes on and on. We need weird people now more than ever before. They are the balance to the imbalance; the wind on a static day; the lit moon on a starless night. The weird and the strange should be celebrated. Not like the old days with the traveling circus; although those had to be some pretty cool days. The weird should be incorporated into our daily lives. They should help people see the difference between the real and unreal by shining lights on the sterility of it all and throwing some mud on that shit. LLC 98.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment