Life is a funky soup mixture containing a plethora of flavors that are sometimes sweet to taste. That sweetness however could not exist without the saltiness that it must be compared to. This yin and yang is a truth that is universal in our time. Who can say, without the heat from a flame and the coolness to compare it to, there would be no heat.
The soupy mixture would be bland without the various flavors for the palet. The more palets there are the more flavors are required. This chain never isolates one people from another. It only brings the yins together with the yangs so we can all have one giant block party where everyone is invited and everyone brings their own. Our reality should encourage and embrace difference if for nothing else but to make the soup flow down easier on those really cool days when it would be the easiest thing to blame someone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment