Wednesday, February 25, 2009
felt more than that
Music can be a catalyst, a formulation, a way of grasping the realities of life we try so desperately to avoid. Through music we find the accomplishment of organization; the things that would otherwise not be so. Imagine a single life without some form of music. See, it cannot be done. It is as old as time and as natural as soap suds. Music is not only a catalyst, it could also be felt as much more than that. Music can be the driving force behind all human movement. If that be the case, we need an infusion of original music but quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment