Wednesday, April 8, 2009
the easy human job
The easy human job is to be critical of other people without having full knowledge of their situation. It is the easiest place to go when you yourself have little to show. If your criticise too much, maybe you need to take all that energy and see how far up your ass it can go. I bet if you tried you would find there is plenty of room up there given the history of the place. If you are unhappy with any one situation, change it, avoid it. But if you are critical of another person and the efforts they have made, by all means do the same thing your way. The easy human job is not a fancy one. It is never done in the comfort of home. It is the result of experiences that have meaning and value elsewhere always. LLc 98.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment