If it is imagined, it is real. If what you see inside; an alternate life that requires a complete separation from this one, and is imagined yet feels real, it is real. In that room there is no difference between imagination and reality. In fact, the imagined can be even more real than any reality cares to be.
One of the consequences of the video age is crude imagination where the line between is now digital and movable. No longer is there a simple grey area. Now there must be an entire surface of grey in order to find any color at all. The color has become the thin line in a sea of grey. We have started over and the road ahead is just now being paved high in the sky.
All new inventions begin in imagination. The video game age has brought with it digital imagination. Reality has become the screen image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment