Monday, April 20, 2009
screwed
We need more gossip like we need more methane gas. We need more bad news like we need extra skin hanging from our ass. I am tired of hearing fast talkers sell soap and sexy women sell everything else. Change the channel you say? I do. Go for a walk you say? I do. Watch a movie you say? I do, and have seen em all. Read a book you say? I do, and they all say the same thing. Oh, what do they say? They say we are all fucked! LLc 98.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment