Entitled for more entitled for less, we charge forth in times of duress. We bypass suspicion to mask the flavor of discontent by favoring a more off hands approach to things. It is in this way we regress to stay the same and alter not our life chances. We look to progress yet we fascinate ourselves in snappy justifications. We yield to the exterior while keeping tight the lid on ourselves.
Nobody can see the real me as sometimes he has nowhere to be, not even on the inside can you see. Are you like me? I sometimes search to feel. Are you like me? I sometimes search to sleep. Are you like me? I sometimes fail in my endeavors. Are you like me? I like to wear leather. Are you like me? 98.2
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment