Friday, June 6, 2008
fruit a fallen, inc
I would like to walk on a magnificent pathway leading to the ultimate height of human experience and existence. I would see the shorelines of golden waters reflecting all that is good in the human spirit. I would see reflections in gold of happy children playing and activity in good things all over as far as the eye could see. The smell of barbeque in the air so dense I would have to wave the smoke from my smiling face in order to catch the ball that will eventually find its way into my warm hands. No worries in that place. Nothing to shut me down and make me feel less than I am. In that place, there is only good thoughts; the thoughts that create fond memories we humans hold so dear to our hearts. My magnificent pathway has no desire, no pain, no guilt, and no sadness. It has only fruit that goes splat every time it falls from the tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment