Saturday, September 6, 2008
empty and ...
I feel like a permenent structure in silence built from years and years of resistance from the unwanted sources that exist in the form of the regular people like me. They do not mean what they do, but sometimes they do. Sometimes the words they place are pre-rehearsed in front of the mirror. Sometimes, you find something entirely different than what you thought it would be. Once you lay that foundation, the building process becomes a daily occurance and you will begin the search for the silent room; the one that matches the emptiness inside you try so hard to hide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment