Saturday, September 6, 2008
lies
Even when everything is running smoothly there is sure to be someone somewhere who is doing something or saying something that is based on misinformation and it is all about you. They may know they do not have all the information but they feel as if they have some sort of equity in the eyes of the people they speak with. Little do they know the people to whom they speak do not care. If they do care it is only momentary until they decide if the story could use some tuning up for a delivery made at a later date. In all this the truth is relegated to the backburner where it simmers. By the time the truth comes out, time has erased all effects from the original misinformed individual who started it all. He or she loses their equity and fall prey to the social ways that require more lies than any one person can dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment