Tuesday, September 9, 2008
failure
The evolution of man has not progressed as once thought. We have reflectors on our shoes and air in our tires and heads. We walk around all day with a cell phone that jams radiation directly into our heads and we talk about nothing in particular to anyone in particular. Few movies are even worth watching and more people vote for American idol then they do for President. We have an addiction to media that runs our lives, and we pay way too much for unnecessary things that we take with every time we move. We are empty vessels decorated in false fabric made by children in another country. Not only have we not progressed as a species, we have failed to progress as a nation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment