Thursday, September 11, 2008
passion presentable
I love listening to people who are passion presentable. I love talking with people who would not and could not ever understand what it means to be an actor in life. They have no comprehension of what that means. I love seeing these people because even when they say things I may not agree with, or do things I could never do, I still would have the kind of respect for them that is of the highest level. Now, if they turn on their word; if they decide to let their word slide at convenient times, then it would be in the best interest of both parties to break away for a spell and let the fire cool out. People of passion never vow anything because they are naturally strong and they think beyond what others may or may not see or be willing to do. They think through a different lens that has various attatchments to increase or decrease the wideness and scope of each shot. To be passion presentable is to enjoy the everyday of being you. 98.2 LLC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
-
We are absolutely alone and completely together in our loneliness.
No comments:
Post a Comment