Wednesday, September 24, 2008
i do
Have you ever thought about another in more ways than one? Have you ever wanted to be with that person in more ways than one? Have you ever been drawn to another human being in a way that is completely new to you? Has there ever been a time when you were challenged so strongly yet excited at the same time? Did you ever think you would have the opportunity to explore a side of life you have only read about in books or watched on the screen? Would it be worth it to pursue the feelings you have for this person? Could you live with that kind of passion being expressed instead of repressed? Are you worth the space you occupy, with all the rights and privileges that come with it? Don't you think you are capable of feeling and being the passionate individual you are? I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment