Wednesday, September 24, 2008
silently inside
The pressure builds up over time and you weep silently inside while wearing the brightest of smiles. I see the real you, the one that runs and hides behind the facade necessary for you to keep from breaking down in front of others. You want to rest in a quiet room alone; this is what you desire most. What you want is possible even before your work is done. Take the time to remember just what it is you require of yourself to extend the privilege of being alive. Try not to waist time hiding and feel free to persue that which you desire the most. Soon you will be old and you will feel even more unworthy than you do now. Make a list of your desires and fill that need now. Do not worry, I won't tell anyone. It will be our little secret. 98.2 LLC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
-
We are absolutely alone and completely together in our loneliness.
No comments:
Post a Comment