So much time we waist thinking about things we could have done differently. I for one can think of the same thing over and over again to the point where my stomach tightens and my thoughts run far away from me. I can become completely separated from my everything and nothing simultaneously. Like a zombie that smiles on occasion, I blend. Nobody knows I have not slept in eight days. Maybe this is because they too are in some sort of daze.
In general we have two formats to our existence. We have the one where we deal with the everyday occurances of life in a responsive type way and we also have the one where we simply become a part of the social world by blending in and smiling; not too much. Neither one says anything about who we are or what we believe in. Think about things slowly because everything moves too quickly to think about how we could have done things differently. LLc 98.2
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment