Sunday, March 22, 2009
sound stealers we be
We will not always have each other. We will not always have comfort on grey street. Moves will have to be made and the hand way up high will have to intervene. WE will have to become more enlightened as to the needs of other people if we are to not completely screw the entire package all up before Christmas. That means a second revolution will take place and it will be a nasty one where far too many people will rise up in their separate quarters, keeping divisions strong and passions heavy. In the middle of it all will be muddled communication and panic. The false ones will be at the forefront while the ones who see will be low to the ground with their head to the wall trying to steal sound from the air like everyone else. LLc 98.2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One of the most endearing qualities we humans possess is our inate ability to actually believe our own bullshit. We can talk our way through...
-
Bring it and sling it softly but with strength and courtesy. Bring all your time in and emotion to the party. Do that often enough and time ...
-
I wish you were here. I really really do. I know your out there somewhere and you are thinking about me. You may even be in a relationship w...
-
We all want to be set free from the burdens of our past errors. Given the chance I have no doubt most people would enjoy a second shot at th...
-
The social world is a lie. It makes us want. It makes us different, yet the same. There is nothing conservative about our social world. If w...
-
It comes from the knowledge lost long ago when there were no worries of tomorrow and yesterdays when the time was now and we were at the rea...
-
Our willingness to accept things for what they are is exactly why people get wrinkles and grey hair, often far too soon in life. Also, durin...
-
I often think to myself, "Why in the Hell am I here?" "What is my purpose?" These are ridiculous questions nobody can an...
No comments:
Post a Comment